Review of the 37mm Flare Launcher
Spikes Tactical 37mm 12″ Flare Launcher “Havoc”
The 37mm STZ-Havoc Flare Launcher features modern in design and manufacturing technology. Parts are CAD designed and CNC machined from solid billet material rather than the typical stamped and welded construction of other launchers. The 6061 T-6 aircraft grade aluminum components are anodized inside a non-glare matte black finishing for optimum durability and easy maintenance.
Additional components are designed from 1018 cold rolled steel and plated having a mil-spec black oxide finish. The proprietary STZ push button cylindrical breech lock design is Three times stronger than existing lever lock systems. The Havoc should mount on any mil spec rail system. Installation simply requires sliding the launcher to the bottom rail of your handguard and tightening two set screws which can be included.
37mm Launcher Sepecifications
- CNC machined from solid billet 6061-T6 Aluminum and 1018cr Steel
- One piece Launcher Tube and Hand Grip design
- Cylindrical Push Button Breech Lock
- Extended Tube opening Supports 5 3/4″ long cased USCG approved munitions
- Durable Matte Black Finish
- Mounts to Carbine length (7″) rail sytem or longer
- Overall length of 12″ (the 9″ probably this design continues to be updated, see other description)
I discovered , the best offer for the 37mm launcher at http://www.firequest.com. This is undoubtedly an amazing site and features a lots of uncommon items for the gun lover. The launcher was available during the time of this review for $289.99 and was the best price on the web. They also carry the 37mm ammo that you’ll want to accompany the launcher. Very cool product!